Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
- How to Enter. During the Contest Period (defined below), entrants have the opportunity to enter the Contest by visiting www.gogophotocontest.com/womenof420charitycalendar (the “Website”). At the Website, entrants must follow the entry links and instructions to complete the Contest registration and entry form. The registration form will require an entrant to enter the following information: first name, last name, business email address, phone number, and a description of your photo. In addition, each Entrant must submit a photo pertaining to their persona as they think represents them in the 420 community. Submission of all elements are mandatory steps of Contest Entry.
Submitted photos must contain images and installations as set forth in the Section 5, Judging Criteria. Submitted photos may contain people, as long as the Judging Criteria guidelines have been met. Please do not submit photos that are not in compliance with the nature of this competition. Sponsor reserves the right to reject images that are not in compliance with the Contest Rules.
Each successfully completed Contest registration form and photo submission will result in one (1) Contest entry. Sponsor has the right to not accept/approve submissions deemed inappropriate or not applicable to the intended theme of the contest and/or calendar.
Entrant is responsible for all costs associated with uploading the photo. If you choose to enter using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions. In order to be eligible, entries must actually be received by the Sponsor during the Contest Period. Entries received by the Sponsor before the start of the Contest Period or after the end of the Contest Period are VOID.
All entry information and Photos shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission.” Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions defined below.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to entrant’s Submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission; (b) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third parties and should not have any third parties visible in the Submission; and (c) any third parties appearing in the Submission have given entrant appropriate consent to be photographed and used a permitted herein. Sponsor reserves the right to request releases from any third parties appearing in any Submissions at any time. Failure to produce third-party releases upon Sponsor’s request may result in disqualification, as determined by Sponsor is its sole and absolute discretion.
Providing a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including for promotional or marketing purposes. For clarity, by providing a Submission, entrant also consents to give Sponsor a license to use entrant’s name, image, and likeness as included in the Submission on the same foregoing terms.
An entrant may not submit multiple Submissions during the Contest Period (defined below), and may not win multiple prizes. All terms and conditions of GogoPhotocontest.com, the host platform apply. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Proof of age may also be required.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, technically corrupted, or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
- Contest Timing. Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time on April 19, 2020, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on May 16, 2020 (“Contest Period”). The Judging Period (“Judging Period”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time on May 16, 2020, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time on May 20, 2020. The Sponsor’s database clock is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of residence. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Employees, officers, and directors of Corporate Compassion, LLC./DoingGood Foundation (“Sponsor”), and its affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, and directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Contest if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees that entrant’s Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
- All photos must be original, meaning you may only enter photographs that you took and for which you own the copyright.
- Photo submissions may be in horizontal or portrait format.
- Photos must be at least 500 KB and at least 1024 pixels on the long edge.
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG, GIF, PNG, or TIFF format. Non-digital formats are not accepted.
- Sponsor reserves the right to crop photos.
- Images must not include a border. If an image includes a border, Sponsor reserves the right to crop the border.
- A subtle watermark in the corner of the image is acceptable, but Sponsor reserves the right to crop photos, which may remove a watermark. The watermark should cover no more than 5% of the photo.
- Digitally manipulating photos (i.e. cloning, compositing, etc.) should be kept to a minimum. Your photograph must authentically depict the subject (entrant) when you took the photograph. HDR, panoramic and stitched photos are not permitted.
- Compensation may be provided to entrants by the Sponsor and/or other corporate sponsors of the competition and/or calendar per separate agreement.
Sponsor reserves the right to make minor alterations to photo titles and descriptions for the purpose of correcting grammatical and spelling mistakes, etc.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or any other intellectual property rights;
- The Submission must not contain materials which contain visible identifiable or potentially identifiable information, including but not limited to, phone numbers, website links, street addresses, email addresses or license plate numbers;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or of any jurisdiction where Submission is created;
- The Submission must be consistent with the image and values of Sponsor and be consistent with and satisfy the purpose of the Contest.
Sponsor reserves the right to delete or blur any inappropriate content from a submission without disqualifying the entry where, in Sponsor’s determination, such change does not materially alter the submission and the entrant has otherwise attempted in good faith to comply with these Official Rules.
Each entrant acknowledges that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in entrant’s Submission. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
- Judging Panel and Criteria.
Following the conclusion of the Contest Period, the Sponsor will commence the Judging Period of the Contest. During the Judging Period, each of the twenty-four (24) entries with the most votes will be reviewed by a judge or panel of judges appointed by the Sponsor. Each entry will be judged based on the clear relationship between the submission and the following criteria:
- Originality (25%)
- Theme appropriateness (25%)
- Overall Impression (50%)
Judges will evaluate all valid entries and pick the final twelve (12) entrants who will be awarded the following titles:
- Judges’ Choice Winner (1 winner): based on judge’s scores plus the highest total number of votes from the twelve chosen winners to represent one month in the Women of 420 Charity Calendar.
- Month Winner (11 winners): based on judge’s scores these winners are invited to participate in the Women of 420 Charity Calendar as a representative of one month in the calendar.
All judging decisions are final. Scores will not be provided. Please do not contact us about the status of entries or judging. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER ENTRANT. The potential Judges’ Choice Choice winner will be contacted by the Sponsor via phone, email and/or by USPS mail. The potential Month Winners will be contacted by the Sponsor via phone, email and/or by USPS mail.
The Sponsor will award the following prizes:
Twenty-four (24) winners will receive:
- Cash Prize ($200 minimum)
- Swag Bag of gifts from Presenting Sponsor and Month Sponsors (Estimated Value $200)
- Total Value: $9,600.00
One (1) Judge’s Choice Winners will receive:
- Cash Prize ($1,000 minimum)
- Swag Bag of gifts from Presenting Sponsor and Month Sponsors (Estimated Value $200)
- Total Category Value: $1,200.00
Eleven (11) Month Winners will receive:
- Cash Prize of ($250 minimum)
- Swag Bag of gifts from Presenting Sponsor and Month Sponsors (Estimated Value $200)
- Total Category Value: $4,950.
Other compensation may be provided by the Sponsor and/or other corporate sponsors of the competition and/or calendar per separate agreement.
No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner(s). Limit one (1) prize per person or household.
- Notification. Potential winner(s) will be notified on May 20, 2020, or in the days following and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release, and/or rights transfer document within two (2) days of receipt. Additionally, potential winner(s) may be required to obtain releases from any and all third parties appearing in their respective Submissions. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, their entry is nullified.
Potential winner(s) will be required to email Sponsor within seven (7) calendar days in order to claim their prize.
The winners are solely responsible for all matters relating to their Prize after it is awarded. If a Prize or Prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential Prize Winner, if a potential Prize Winner cannot be reached within three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, or if the potential Prize Winners fail to return requisite document(s) within the specified time period, or if a potential Prize Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate Prize Winner may be selected for the Prize at issue.
- Conditions. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED ENTITIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST, OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, AND/OR DEATH, WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN CONTEST, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE, AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Any and all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Contest or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism.
- Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar means of entry are Sponsor, its affiliates, partners, and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone, or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause), or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit one’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend, or suspend this Contest should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared to be the authorized account holder of the email address in question submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST, OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CONTEST AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Contest. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Colorado.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters that are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in the State of New Jersey. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- Name of Winners/List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 1, 2021 to: Corporate Compassion, LLC., 700 N Colorado Blvd., #189, Denver, CO 80206.
- Sponsor. Corporate Compassion, LLC., 700 N Colorado Blvd., #189, Denver, CO 80206 and DoingGood Foundation, 700 N Colorado Blvd., #189A, Denver, CO 80206.